LISTSERV is a scalable email list management solution that integrates with databases to manage email discussion lists, newsletters, announcements and marketing campaigns.
What Makes LISTSERV Unique?
Have Complete Control over Your Lists
- Create any type of lists, including newsletters and both open and moderated discussion groups.
- Configure your lists to be open to the public or closed so that only list owners can add subscribers.
- Control your lists between multiple designated editors and set up various levels of moderation.
Customize Your Site for Your Needs
- Customize the web interface with your logo and color palette to make it look like your main website for a seamless experience.
- Provide searchable list archives for your subscribers with multiple viewing modes to choose from.
- Create lists to reflect your organization's structure so that duplicate messages are always suppressed.
Utilize Your Existing Data Sources
- Connect and take advantage of your existing data sources for your mailings.
- Connect to LDAP servers to authenticate logins and insert LDAP attributes in mailings.
- Execute on-demand queries against LDAP or DBMS servers and use the results for access control and delivery.
Keep Your Lists and Data Secure
- Automatically scan all messages for viruses before delivery for additional email list and subscriber inbox protection.
- Add DKIM signatures to your messages and improve DMARC compliance to ensure that your mail gets delivered to your subscribers.
- Easily comply with anti-spam regulations in different countries, including the EU GDPR.
Foster Your Community
- Build your community and collaborate within your organization using any number of discussion groups.
- Engage your audiences by taking advantage of the integrated HTML newsletter library and builder.
- Be valuable to your subscribers by turning your email lists into a message forum or a blog.
Grow Your Audiences with Maestro
- Track opens, clicks and conversions. Use this information to improve future campaigns.
- Send customized messages to different groups of subscribers based on your exact specifications.
- Send follow-up messages to subscribers who showed interest in previous communications.