The Maestro Interface
Defining a Job
Sender and Delivery Options
Reporting and Statistics
10.1.1 Adding a Data Source
10.1.1 Adding a Data Source Continued
10.1.2 Result Settings
10.1.2 Result Settings Continued
10.2 Executing Reports
10.2 Executing Reports Continued
10.3 Importing Statistics
24 Hour Clock
International Character Sets
Comma Separated Files
AOL Rich Text
Section 10.1.1 Adding Data
Adding a Data Source is a multi-step process that has to
be repeated for each separate variable in the report. In the
screen capture below, there are seven different variables
that will be plotted on the report, so the data source wizard
was engaged seven times to record each one. To begin defining
a data source, click on the Data Sources tab from the Define
Report Screen. See figure
- Data Source Description – Lists the defined data
sources available for use in a report. Click on the title of the data
source to open the data source wizard and edit the selections. Click
on the copy link to make a copy of the data source. Click on
the delete link to delete the data source.
- Add Data Source – Opens the data source wizard, a series of
screens that leads the user through the process of creating or editing
a data source.
Figure 58 Define Report Screen
There are five screens to the data source wizard:
- Type – Defines the type of event to
- Jobs – Defines which job or jobs those events are from.
- Links – Defines which URLs to include from click-through events.
- General – Defines the color for the data source.
- Summary – Displays a summary of the selections for the newly
defined data source
The first screen of the wizard defines the data
source type. Select the type of tracking event: Open-Up or
Click-Through. Or, select one of the three "Sent Messages
and Bounce Count Statistics" options to be the data source
Figure 59 Data Sources
Click Next -> to continue.