Table of Contents
Section 1 Introduction to LISTSERV®Maestro
Section 2 Understanding the LISTSERV® Maestro Interface
Section 3 Using LISTSERV® Maestro to Define an E-mail Job
Section 4 Defining Recipients of an E-mail Job
Section 5 Defining and Editing Content for an E-mail Job
Section 6 Tracking
Section 7 Sender and Delivery Options
Section 8 Outbox
Section 9 Delivered Jobs
Section 10 Tracking Statistics and Reports
Section 11 User Settings
Appendix A 24 Hour Clock Time Conversion Table
Appendix B E-mail and International Character Sets
About This Manual
Every effort has been made to ensure that this document is an accurate representation
of the functionality of LISTSERV® Maestro. As with every
software application, development continues after the documentation
has gone to press, so small inconsistencies may occur. We would appreciate
any feedback on this manual. Send comments via e-mail to: MANUALS@LSOFT.COM
The following documentation conventions have been used in this manual:
- Quotations from the screen will appear in italics enclosed within quotation marks.
- Clickable buttons will appear in bold.
- Clickable links will appear in bold.
- Directory names, commands, and examples of editing program files will appear in Courier New font.
- Emphasized words or phrases will be underlined.
- Some screen captures have been cropped for emphasis or descriptive purposes.