Table of Contents
Introduction to LISTSERV® Maestro
Understanding the LISTSERV® Maestro Interface
Using LISTSERV® Maestro to Define an E-mail
Defining Recipients of an E-mail Job
Defining and Editing Content for an E-mail Job
Sender and Delivery Options
Tracking Statistics and Reports
24 Hour Clock Time Conversion Table
E-mail and International Character Sets
About Comma Separated Format Recipients Files
AOL Rich Text Format
About This Manual
Every effort has been made to ensure that this document
is an accurate representation of the functionality of LISTSERV®
Maestro. As with every software application, development continues after
the documentation has gone to press, so small inconsistencies may occur.
We would appreciate any feedback on this manual. Send comments by e-mail
The following documentation conventions have been used in this manual:
- Quotations from the screen appear in italics
enclosed within quotation marks.
- Clickable buttons within the Maestro User
Interface appear in bold.
- Clickable links within the Maestro User Interface
appear in bold.
- Directory names, commands, and examples of editing program files will appear in Courier New font.
- Emphasized words or phrases will be underlined.
- Some screen captures have been cropped for emphasis or descriptive purposes.