Every effort has been made to ensure that this document is an accurate representation of the functionality of LISTSERV Maestro. As with every software application, development continues after the documentation has gone to press so small inconsistencies may occur. We would appreciate any feedback on this manual. Send comments by email to: MANUALS@LSOFT.COM
The following documentation conventions have been used in this manual:
· Options, icons, and text boxes on the screen will be bold (i.e. the Define Recipients Now option).
· Clickable buttons will be bold and within brackets (i.e. the [OK] button).
· Clickable links will be bold and underlined (i.e. the Edit link).
· Directory names, commands, and examples of editing program files will appear in Courier New font.
· Emphasized words or phrases will be underlined.
· Some screen captures have been cropped for emphasis or descriptive purposes.
· Unless otherwise indicated, directory paths are for Microsoft® Windows™ installations of LISTSERV Maestro. For Linux/Solaris, substitute the Maestro top-level directory for \Program Files\L-Soft\Application Server.